SOLD! BMW E9 3.0 CS -72
BMW E9 3.0 CS
1972 – X59.800km – Polaris Neu
- Sold on auction at Collecting Cars
- Engine: 3.0l petrol inline six
- 180 hp
- Gearbox: 5-speed manual (converted)
- Driveline: RWD
- Additional information:
- First registered 2.5.1972
- Registered in Finland 30.10.2009 (imported from Germany)
- Finnish Historic Vehicle registration
- Repainted around 2009, some minor faults in paint but overall good paint
- Reupholstered back seats
- Overall condition is good!
"BMW CS series was one of the masterpieces of the 70s.
Few cars in history could deliver a combination of style, driving enjoyment and motorsport success like this car.
On the road, the CS was highly praised for beautiful style, superb straight-6 engine, good handling, elegant interior and everyday usability.”
Herman, +358 50 441 3442
August, +358 44 250 4999
Christoffer, +358 50 434 9729
We speak Finnish, Swedish and English!