Volvo 262 C Bertone -79
Volvo 262 C Bertone
1979 – 163.000 km – Gold
- Register number RSR-600
- Registered 18.07.1979 (Kiel, Germany)
- Imported to Finland 4.5.2007
- Engine 2.7 l V6
- 148 hp
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Gearbox: Automatic
- Museum number 30012 / 1.11.2017
- Recent service A/C matrix
- Brake discs, calipers, pads and fluid
- Headlight units
- All oils, fluids, filters and gaskets including transmission
- Water temperature gauge and voltage stabilizer
- Fuel pumps
Volvo 262 Bertone was manufactured between 1978 – 1981. It has only been manufactured 6622 pieces of the Volvo 262, built in Turin by the Industrial designer Bertone. It was an luxurious car with all the extra equipment you can think of at this time, and a big engine.
This is an Iconic Volvo classic, and it´s very rare to find a car like this these days.
Herman, +358 50 441 3442
August, +358 44 250 4999
Christoffer, +358 50 434 9729
We speak Finnish, Swedish and English!